1. The public jobs shall be entrusted to those who are responsible to do it, and it aims to serve the nation and audience in order to achieve the public interest in accordance with the laws in force and the rules and regulations issued to implement it.
2. The employee must perform the work entrusted to him by himself accurately and honestly, and to allocate official work time to perform the duties of his job, to maintain regularity in work and respect his official dates, and to behave in a manner consistent with the dignity of the job, and he must take into account the provisions of laws, regulations and directives of superiors, and to spend the funds of the Emirate as required by the trust and honour.
The employee is specifically prohibited to do the following:
1. he shall not commit any act or refrain from acting in an manner in violation of the duties of his position or to behave in a manner that is inconsistent with public morals and the requirements of the job and rules of professional conduct.
2. he shall not practice the political or partisan activities, belonging to entities operating in political fields, working for their interest, cooperating with them in any way, participating therein or promoting them by any means.
3. shall not cooperate or join to any of prohibited organizations.
4. shall not disclose the matters that he becomes aware of by virtue of his position, even after leaving the service.
5. He shall not combine between his job and any other job, however, it may combine between the public job and membership of boards of directors or trustees of public bodies or companies in which the government or the federal government or associations of public interest contribute.
6. he shall not have an interest in person or through mediation in works or contracting related to the work of the government authority to which he is affiliated.
7. he shall not practice any professional, commercial or financial activity related to the activity of the government authority in which he works by himself or through mediation.
8. he shall not rent real estate, lands, or others with the intent of exploiting it in the field in which he performs his duties.
The employee shall upon the termination of his service for any reason, hand over the government authority all documents, files, materials, tapes, discs, programs and any property belonging to the authority in which he works or belonging to any of the other authorities, even if it does not include confidential information.
The employee shall during the performance of his job duties, avoid any conflict of interest between his own activities and the interests of the government authority, and he must keep himself away from any work for which any suspicion of conflict of interest may arose, and in particular he must avoid the following:
1. he shall not participate in a process or decision that directly or indirectly affects the award of a bid to a contractor or supplier, or any decision that may lead to granting any benefit or advantage of any kind to him or to any of his relatives up to the fourth degree.
2. he shall not exploit his position or disclose any information obtained by virtue of his work to achieve private goals or to obtain a service or benefit from any party. The Executive Council shall issue the rules of professional conduct for employees of government authorities.
1. Any of the administrative measures may be imposed on the employee whose grade is below the executive management when he violates his job duties, work ethics and job behavior.The executive regulation shall specify the types of measures and controls, procedures and conditions for their signing.