Article No (20)
1. One or more payrolls shall be issued under a resolution of the Chairman of the Executive Council - based on a proposal of the Authority –to the government agencies that include job levels and grades.
2. The various bonuses, allowances and benefits shall be issued under a resolution of the Chairman of the Executive Council - based on a proposal by the Authority.
3. The employee is entitled to his total monthly salary from the date of joining the work.
4. The executive regulation shall determine the controls, rules and conditions of entitlement related to salaries, allowances, bonuses and other benefits granted to the employee.
1. The employee shall receive a compensation for the additional work he performs outside the official working hours.
2. An annual bonus may be paid to the distinguished employees of government agencies under a decision of the Executive Council.3. The Executive Regulations shall specify the controls, rules, and conditions for granting the compensation stipulated in Clause (1) and the bonus stipulated in Clause (2) of this Article.